Monday can be over now
I need a break from work, so I’m going to bullet my weekend. I know you are totally like, ’sweet, thanks for telling me that’.
- Tae Kwon Do tournament Saturday
- It was an hour behind, I was one of the first events. I was there from 10am-6pm. That made me crabby
- I went for a jog at 8am. I suck at jogging that early
- Grocery shopping
- I had to get up at 6:30am on a Sunday
- Kidney Walk at the Detroit Zoo
- we got some free food but there was no coffee
- The polar bears were quite active
- The sun was shining but the wind was chilly
- I finally got to give M her birthday present & hold her 3yrold hand
- Hanging out with my dad, C and my closet friends
- Went to see IC’s dad in the hospital, pray for him please. He’s been unconscious for over a week now
- He was at the same hospital that my mom was at so it was a little hard for me
- Watched the Wings Game! 5-2 Wings!!! W00T!
- Got sucked into a Lifetime Movie
I’m defintely not ready for it to be Monday! Especially when it seems like everyone and their mom was working over the weekend. Geez my inbox is a little overloaded! Not to mention those same people are blowing up my phone. Leave me alone! Also, a meeting from 1-3 makes me crabby.
Hope you are having a better Monday!